Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanks Bobohelper!

I have SO many blogs to do but I knew this would be a fast one so I'm throwing it out really fast. Amber was such and easy baby. Having a schedule for her was a cinch. Ashley has been a little bit more difficult and have decided that life would for sure be easier if I had her on a schedule. I found this awesome site called Bobohelper that lets me log in her daily info and puts it in timeline and breaks down her totals and such. I'm really not sure the best way to explain it but it is so cool. I am a very visual person so it helps a lot to see it like that. I'm sure I won't do it forever, but as for right now it is helping me a lot in getting her days figured out. The best part...it's free!!

No comments: