We have church at 1:00 on Sundays which is so hard on the girls because it's right during nap time. Yesterday was especially hard on Amber.
Amber was falling asleep during dinner so when Jeff finished eating I took her down to snuggle him. This is what I found a few minutes later. Cute, huh?
We had to wake her up after snuggling with Daddy so she could sleep that night. She was still so tired.

This is Amber falling asleep during dinner. It was about 5:00 pm so it was too late for a nap but the poor girl sure needed it. I was trying so hard not to laugh but I just couldn't help it. It was so funny.





4 comments:
Oh Macy feels her pain! Our church is 10-1 with NO chance of changing since we are the only ward in the building and so macy doesn't get down for a nap until 2 when she usually goes down at 1230...the nursery leaders think she is the most rotten kid in the world... BUT IT'S NAP TIME PEOPLE! :)
LOL I love her sleepy video. I think it is hilarious when they fall asleep while they are eating like that! SO cute. Again, thanks for making me smile today
That video's great! The other day Amy was exhausted and fell asleep at 5:30. We wondered whether we should wake her or not, and decided to let her sleep. She slept until 8am the next morning :).
Oh, I remember that blankie ))
Post a Comment