Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Visit

This month my brother, Brent and his wonderful wife and kids came to visit and it was so much fun! It has been so long since we've seem them all so it was such a treat! It was great to spend time together and the kids had a great time playing. I started missing them the second I said goodbye. Love you guys!!

P.S. Missed you Ben, Emily and kids! Wish you could have been here!




4 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

I love the grandkids pic! I can't believe how big all your nieces and nephews are!

Lacey Lou (and Nick too) said...

How wonderful! I'm so glad you where able to spend some time with your bro and his fam! I love to hear you talk about how much you love your family, it shows :)

B.E.C.L Wall said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we could have been there too and we are super excited about coming to visit next week!

Christie said...

So much fun!! We miss you all very much too