Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amber's First Haircut

Amber had her very first haircut yesterday! We went to Cookie Cutters in Bountiful and it was so fun. Amber loved playing on the steps of the slide while she was waiting to get her haircut.


She was so cute sitting in the little chairs next to Ashley.

Amber got to pick her own car and movie. She sat in this cute pink car and watched A Bug's Life while she got her hair cut.


The girl was so nice and patient. I can't imagine cutting a restless toddler's hair.


Look how long it was in the back!


We decided to only cut the back because I want to grow out her bangs and the sides are still pretty short. Didn't it turn out so cute?!?!


Her hair turned out so cute and makes her look like such a big girl! What a cute family I have!!


3 comments:

Christie said...

Ahhhh! She looks like a big girl!!! Never cut their hair... it makes them grow up!!! She is so cute... oh and Such a CUTE outfit...where on earth did you score that one

Ryan and Erin said...

You got the courage so fast! Way to go! I love love love it!

Renae said...

I've been wanting to take Amy there. Looks like a really fun place. Amber looks adorable.