I added some new pictures of our beautiful daughter amber in her new album "10 Months". I think I've also added some in her9 month album since I last wrote. Jeff has also updated his blog. Enjoy!!
okay! I LOVE the red hair! I have always secretly wished for a red headed girl! Eric has a little red in his beard...but there's really not much hope I think. Time will tell I guess, but anyway, I'm glad you are doing well and Amber is totally adorable!
I can't believe how much she is growing. She is so cute and very photogenic. We loved seeing you guys when we were there for Libbies baptism. You've done a wonderful job on your blog.
Jeff and I have been married for seven years and have three amazing children. They are so wonderful and we are so blessed to have them as a part of our eternal family.
2 comments:
okay! I LOVE the red hair! I have always secretly wished for a red headed girl! Eric has a little red in his beard...but there's really not much hope I think. Time will tell I guess, but anyway, I'm glad you are doing well and Amber is totally adorable!
I can't believe how much she is growing. She is so cute and very photogenic. We loved seeing you guys when we were there for Libbies baptism. You've done a wonderful job on your blog.
Post a Comment